|College||: Malang State University|
|Faculty||: Mathematics and Natural Sciences (MIPA)|
|Degree Program||: Mathematics|
|Degree Program's Code||: 44201|
|Educational level||: S1 (Bachelor)|
|Qualification Level||: 6|
|Degree for Graduate||: S.Si|
|BANPT accreditation||: A.|
|Accreditation Decree Number||: 8503 / SK / BAN-PT / Ak-PPJ / S / XII / 2020|
|Valid until the date||: 20 December 2025|
- To provide student-centered education and learning in the field of mathematics by using effective research-based learning approach, and optimizing information and technology device.
- To promote research in the field of mathematics and its application for the development of knowledge¬ and the welfare of the community.
- To conduct community service in the field mathematics implementation and its application towards the empowerment of the community.
Degree Program Objectives
- To produce quality mathematics graduates and to produce quality academic works in mathematics field.
- To produce researches in mathematics and its application that are useful for the science development and community.
- To produce community services by applying mathematics and its application which are oriented on community empowerment.
- capable to design, implement, and report researches in the fields of analysis, algebra, modeling, applied mathematics, and its application in various fields, as well as disseminate it by prioritizing honesty, transparency, and accountability;
- capable to analyze problems, formulate algorithm, and implement it in the form of software and disseminate it by prioritizing innovation, accuracy, efficiency, and effectivity;
- capable to manage, analyze, and interpret data by applying the technology, then produce statistical data, its indicators, and disseminate it by prioritizing accuracy and precision;
- possessing entrepreneurship based on Pancasila values.
- Possesses the knowledge and ability by showing the behavior as religious citizens, adore the country, nation, and culture of Indonesian based on Pancasila values, possesses the independency in innovative, adaptive, and critical works in accordance with global dynamics.
- Masters mathematical facts and concepts, and able to critically and creatively apply mathematical principles and procedures to solve mathematical problems.
- Capable to design, implement, and report the research in the fields of analysis, algebra, modeling, applied, and its implementation in various fields and disseminates it by emphasizing honesty, openness, and accountability.
- Capable to access, process, analyze, and interpret information or data assisted by information technology and produces statistical data and indicators with a transdisciplinary approach and disseminate them by emphasizing accuracy and precision.
- Capable of analyze the problems, formulate the algorithms, and implement them in the form of valid software and disseminate them.
Please click here to see the complete curriculum structure and the courses presented.
To support the academic quality, the academic staffs of the Degree Program of Bachelor of Mathematics are supported by several competencies. Meanwhile, to assist students in academic matters, there are non-teaching staffs who are ready to serve the students.
In general, the qualifications of the academic staff for the Degree Program of Bachelor of Mathematics can be seen in the following diagram: