|College||: Malang State University|
|Faculty||: Mathematics and Natural Sciences (MIPA)|
|Degree Program||: Mathematics education|
|Degree Program's Code||: 84202|
|Educational level||: S1 (Bachelor)|
|Qualification Level||: 6|
|Degree for Graduate||: S.Pd|
|BANPT accreditation||: A.|
|Accreditation Decree Number||: 1701 / SK / BaN-PT / Akred / S1 / VIII / 2016|
|Valid until the date||: 26 August 2021|
- To conduct student-centered mathematics education and teaching-learning by applying effective learning approaches, and optimize technology usage.
- To carry out mathematics education studies that are useful for science development and community welfare.
- To serve the community by applying community-empowerment-oriented mathematics and mathematics education.
Degree Program Objectives
- To produce mathematics education graduates with student-centered mathematics learning by applying effective learning approaches, and optimize technology usage.
- To produce quality academic works in the field of mathematics education through mathematics education researches that are useful for science development and community welfare.
- To produce community service by applying mathematics and mathematics education which are oriented on community empowerment in the form of scientifical information service, the implementation of researches' results, training, workshops, skill education programs, continuous education programs, enhancing the role of alumnae as a partner to develop the Degree Program of the Bachelor of Mathematics FMIPA UM.
Based on the Ministry of Education and Culture policy, Regulation of the Minister of Education and Culture Number 3 of 2020 on National Higher Education Standards, Indonesian National Quality Framework of 2016 for level 6 (Bachelor Degree level) and National Higher Education Standards of Regulation of the Minister of Research, Technology and Higher Education No. 55 of 2015 Article 5 Paragraph 2, as well as Universitas Negeri Malang Education Standard through Rector's Regulation No. 16 of 2016, the Graduate Competence Standards of the Study Program are stated in the Formulation of Learning Outcome.
The followings are Learning Outcomes of the Degree Program of the Bachelor of Mathematics Education.
- Possesses the knowledge and ability by showing the behavior as religious citizens, adores the country, nation, and culture of Indonesian based on Pancasila values, possesses the independency in innovative, adaptive, and critical works in accordance with global dynamics.
- Possessing the insight and knowledge of mathematics education and learning.
- Mastering the basic concepts of mathematics, secondary school mathematics, and advanced mathematics, as well as pedagogical concepts in the development of mathematics education.
- Capable in applying the latest learning technology in mathematics learning.
- Capable in developing secondary school mathematics teaching materials and mathematics learning media innovatively and creatively.
- Capable in solving problems in mathematics education through researches in mathematics education.
- Possessing the insight, knowledge, and skills in mathematics education practice.
Please click here to see the complete curriculum structure and the courses presented.
To support the academic quality, the academic staffs of the Degree Program of the Bachelor of Mathematics Education are supported by several competencies. Meanwhile, to assist students in academic matters, there are non-teaching staffs who are ready to serve the students.