LO of Bachelor of Mathematics Education
Based on the Ministry of Education and Culture policy, Regulation of the Minister of Education and Culture Number 3 of 2020 on National Higher Education Standards, Indonesian National Quality Framework of 2016 for level 6 (Bachelor Degree level) and National Higher Education Standards of Regulation of the Minister of Research, Technology and Higher Education No. 55 of 2015 Article 5 Paragraph 2, as well as Universitas Negeri Malang Education Standard through Rector's Regulation No. 16 of 2016, the Graduate Competence Standards of the Study Program are stated in the Formulation of Learning Outcome.
The followings are Learning Outcomes of the Degree Program of the Bachelor of Mathematics Education.
- Possesses the knowledge and ability by showing the behavior as religious citizens, adores the country, nation, and culture of Indonesian based on Pancasila values, possesses the independency in innovative, adaptive, and critical works in accordance with global dynamics.
- Possessing the insight and knowledge of mathematics education and learning.
- Mastering the basic concepts of mathematics, secondary school mathematics, and advanced mathematics, as well as pedagogical concepts in the development of mathematics education.
- Capable in applying the latest learning technology in mathematics learning.
- Capable in developing secondary school mathematics teaching materials and mathematics learning media innovatively and creatively.
- Capable in solving problems in mathematics education through researches in mathematics education.
- Possessing the insight, knowledge, and skills in mathematics education practice.
LO of Bachelor of Mathematics
- Possesses the knowledge and ability by showing the behavior as religious citizens, adore the country, nation, and culture of Indonesian based on Pancasila values, possesses the independency in innovative, adaptive, and critical works in accordance with global dynamics.
- Masters mathematical facts and concepts, and able to critically and creatively apply mathematical principles and procedures to solve mathematical problems.
- Capable to design, implement, and report the research in the fields of analysis, algebra, modeling, applied, and its implementation in various fields and disseminates it by emphasizing honesty, openness, and accountability.
- Capable to access, process, analyze, and interpret information or data assisted by information technology and produces statistical data and indicators with a transdisciplinary approach and disseminate them by emphasizing accuracy and precision.
- Capable of analyze the problems, formulate the algorithms, and implement them in the form of valid software and disseminate them.